The CQE15S is a ride-on reach truck from EP Equipment, with 1.5-tonne capacity, 590mm pantograph reach, side-shift, and lift heights up to 5.5 metres. Specially designed for narrow-aisle operations and non-standard pallets, the CQE15S features a spring-loaded folding platform for the operator, making it ideal for long-distance logistics.
With a 24v/224ah AGM battery on a lateral roller bed and an external charger, the CQE15S can be used for 24/7 operations if needed. The ZAPI AC controller provides enough power to navigate ramps and uneven terrain, while a triplex mast with free-lift allows the CQE15S to unload shipping containers.
The CQE15S features an ergonomic tiller head, with electronic power steering and proportional dual-hand controls for precise operation. A range of safety features is fitted as standard, including an anti-rollback device, a belly cutout switch and hose-burst valve.
An extremely cost-effective walkie reach truck, the CQE15S is ideal for medium-duty logistics and SME warehousing. The CQE15S is backed by a 2-year EP warranty.
- 1500kg load capacity
- 4.8m triplex mast as standard (options from 3.0m to 5.5m)
- 2230mm free lift as standard
- 590mm pantograph reach with side-shift
- Folding operator platform
- 24V/224AH AGM battery on the lateral roller bed
- Build-in charger
- ZAPI AC system
- Proportional controls
- Electromagnetic braking
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Our return policy is valid for 30 days. If you make a request after 30 days of purchase, we regret that we can't give you a return or replacement request.
- In order to successfully fulfill the return request, your product must be unused and the same as when you received it. It must also be the original packaging. The receipt or purchase certificate must be presented when returning goods.
- The buyer is responsible for the freight incurred when the goods are returned. Return freight will not be refunded.
- Only partial refund is promised in the following cases:
-The article does not conform to the original state when the product was sold, and the parts are damaged or lost due to the buyer's error.
-The returned items have been more than 30 days since the date of purchase.
- After receiving and checking your return, we will send you an email to inform you that we have received your returned items. At the same time, we will inform you whether you agree to refund or not.
If your refund application is approved, we will process your refund request immediately, and the refund will be returned to your account or credit card in the same way in a few days.
When you receive a refund, the freight for the initial shipment will be deducted from your refund.